well this is sort of long. but for all who thought a plane hit the pentagon during 9/11 take a look at this i found on the net.
http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...tagon.php#Main
well this is sort of long. but for all who thought a plane hit the pentagon during 9/11 take a look at this i found on the net.
http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...tagon.php#Main
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
that is wierd
where did ya find that at?
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
Yeah, I remember that being on here about a year ago. Pretty good phony baloney! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
yeah i posted that link up last year i believe. that site is done by a bunch of extremists. al, check out some of the other stuff on the site. haha
Cant we all just get along?
i hear you rocky. hey by the way i am still praying for your family. if there is anything at all i can do for you just yell.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Bookmarks